Friday, October 23, 2009

Wow.

So it's seriously about time that I update. Alisa has only nagged me once to do it (lol, love you Alisa). Um, let's see..... I'm 25 weeks, I'll be 26 weeks on Tuesday. I have another u/s on the 4th of November. I found out my SIL, who has been TTC for 15 years is having a boy too! We're excited. They have NO idea on names, so help would be appreciated. Cash is doing great, this time I'm having braxton hicks, which I didn't have with Owen. I'm getting really uncomfortable and it isn't fun... totally looking forward to it getting worse. I've been working on a name for my design company and I'm thinking "Crenshaw Candy" (graphic design company). I have the logo figured out in my head.

We took Owen to the pumpkin patch on Wednesday and he picked out 2 small pumpkins, one for him and one for his baby brother, lol. He just HAD to get one for Cash. I got some pictures but not many because Owen doesn't really like getting his pictures taken so much anymore. I did enter him into the GAP casting call, so once he's on the board I'll update with the link, so everyone make sure you vote for him DAILY! Winner gets a GAP photo shoot and a trip to Disneyland.

So far I've bought 3 outfits for Cash. He needs more wintery stuff for the first month, but I still have a lot of Owen's old stuff for him to use after that. I think my mom and aunt are doing a baby shower for me sometime in Jan. It's been 5 years, I think I deserve one.

Ted finally got a job, doing tile. He loves doing tile, so it's great. Hopefully it lasts!!

Okay, I'll update more another time :)

1 comment:

  1. The gap casting call thing is fun, we entered Caiden too! :) Sounds like a fun trip to the pumpkin patch and like Owen is already a great big brother! :D

    ReplyDelete