Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been awhile

So Christmas is FINALLY over, don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, just not the chaos of it all. I'm happy that it's done. Now we can look forward to the baby! I'm 35 weeks now and have 36 days or LESS until he arrives. I can't believe how fast it's gone by!

Our Christmas turned out better than I thought, we got way to much stuff that I really wasn't expecting, and I'm very thankful for my loving family for always being so thoughtful. Owen loves his presents and I think this is the best Christmas the Crenshaw family has had!

We have no plans for New Year's. Probably visit some friends, maybe just have a little get together at our house, I'm not sure yet! I just can't wait for it to be 2010 so that my little monster can get it! Although we have so much to do before he gets here. I need to clean, clean, clean and get the baby stuff out of storage. How horrible of us not to have done that yet. Oh well, we'll get to it. Let's just hope it's before he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment