Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Full Term!

I had my 37 week appointment today! I am so excited to be full term. I am 3cm & 80% effaced, no idea what station baby is in, but he said I'm favorable to induction. Because Cash is so big I have until the 25th for him to come on his own. I'm still considering if I want to go that route or not, thinking long and hard about it & told him that I would let him know for sure at my next appointment how I felt about it. I want to see how much more I progress by next week & go from there, I guess. But he did tell me that I'm ready to go any day now, so if I even make it to the 25th will surprise him!!! I had my GBS swab done but wasn't told the results yet, they have to send it over the hospital & I can call tomorrow & find out. But that's about all! It was a great appointment. He sat and talked with us and wanted to know how we both (Ted & I) were feeling & if we were happy and whatnot.

Here's my 37 week belly!!


And the blanket I made yesterday for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment