Tuesday, August 25, 2009

17 weeks (and 3 days)



This is Owen helping my best friend paint their new house. He actually did a pretty decent job. He loves to help out and hang with the big dogs. Tomorrow he starts at UVU daycare while I am in class. I am super nervous to start class, but excited. It's about time, and although I really wish I would have done it sooner, at least I'm doing it now.

I am 17 weeks today and I finally got to meet my midwife. Her name is Heather and I really like her. According to her due date wheel I am 17 weeks and 3 days, which is fine by me. Lol. We heard the heartbeat and it sounded good and strong. I can't wait to find out what we're having, which should be next week. I really feel girl, but we will see. I could be totally wrong.

Friday afternoon Ted is taking off with a couple of friend's to go backpacking in the Uintas for 5 days! No contact at all, it's going to be hard. I hope he has a lot of fun and I'll just have to ocupy myself with Owen, school and hanging out with Kindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment