Friday, September 4, 2009

TWO Boys!!

I am now 18 weeks and we just found out that IT'S A BOY! Due Feb 2nd, 2010, just like we thought. He is healthy and already 8inches long! He is definitely going to be a big boy. I am feeling great and having a wonderful time in school. Of course I'm not really into yet, as it just started, but it's getting there and I'm sure my classes will keep me more and more busy. Owen broke his leg :( but is doing fine now. He can't go back to "school" for another week, which sucks, he was totally loving it. It is so nice to be back in Utah! The weather is wonderful and this weekend is Onion Days in Payson. We were hoping to make it to the carnival but with Owen's broken leg we won't be doing that. We may make it to the parade on Monday though.

So here is our big & healthy baby boy!!



2 comments:

  1. owen broke his leg?? oh no?! what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! Well at least you're back in Utah. I've been wondering. I just got my laptop back so I should be on YIM more ...possibly. I have to download it again LOL. I miss talking to you :0( I feel so bad about Owie's leg. And I'm SUPER DUPER excited that you're preggo with boy #2. It's AWESOME to have two boys. And tiring. And..lots of days you'll want to pull your hair out or jump out of a building. But otherwise, awesome LOL. I hope to talk to you soon :0)

    ReplyDelete