Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween countdown! [22wks3days]

I am so excited because in 29 days is Halloween! Halloween is my all time FAVORITE holiday. I don't care for the candy, I just love the holiday and everything that comes with it! Owen's asked about a million times if Halloween is coming up, so I think he shares me love for it. He was going to be Batman but told me today he wants to be Iron Man. I'm sure it will change again before it's time to get a costume. I'm going to make him a calendar he can stick stickers on that counts down so he understands how long until it's actually Halloween. I love that it's starting to feel like fall! And I love hoodies and sweaters, so I'm excited to finally pull them all out.... not that any of them will fit me at the moment, I'll have to get a couple to fit my belly!

1 comment: