Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On thing after another!

I'm 29 weeks today, I cannot believe how fast time is flying. I was in the hospital yesterday for a bad kidney infection that had started contractions. I'm doing okay now, just need to rest and take antibiotics. My mom took Owen for a couple of days so that I could do that and Ted could still work. I'm lonely in this big house by myself, I'll admit it's nice.. but you never realize how much your kids add to they day when they're gone all day. LOL

Cash is doing great, his HR was fine, although it did get up into the 180s when I had a fever, but he's a settled down quickly. He's moving enough and seems like all is well with him. I can't wait to hold him though and kiss his little now (in about 11 weeks.. not now :P )

Owen is super excited to be a big brother, he keeps asking when baby Cash will be here. I know he'll do amazing with him! Next week he goes to the Dr to get his vaccines for kindergarten registration. I still can't believe that next fall my little guy will be in kindergarten! I am so proud of him! He's so big and smart and a very good kid. I couldn't be any luckier. This morning before my mom picked him up he wanted to help me as much as he could. He got me water, a blanket and kept rubbing my feet! lol. He's such a sweet kid.

Thanksgiving it coming up and I am sooo excited because we get to go to Saint George and stay and have Thanksgiving with Ted's family! It will be nice and warm and a break! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment