Sunday, January 3, 2010

30 Day Count Down!



We have only 30 days to go!

Ted got the baby clothes out of storage, it was fun going threw them! It made us more excited. It's weird to think we only have 30 days or less! It seems so soon, but then again not soon enough. I can't wait to hold my boy! I wonder when he'll be here!

Owen starts his new preschool tomorrow! I'm very excited for him because he's just down the street and I hope he'll meet some little friends who live around us. It's a lot more kids, 16, but I think that's better because he'll start kindergarten next year and will have a bigger class. I'm also going over to the American Leadership Academy tomorrow to put him on the waiting list for all day kindergarten! I hope he gets in. I think he will LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment